These adorable lady bug clip cards are a fun Valentines Printable for preschool and kindergartners to practice counting to 20 on ten frame cards. The perfect math activity for preschoolers in February.
Clip Cards for Preschoolers
If you love the low prep ease of this reusable resource, you will be happy to know we have TONS of free clip cards to help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills!
- Watermelon Clip to 10 Cards
- Summer Popsicle Count to 10 Clip Cards
- Counting to 10 Easter Clip Cards
- Rhyming Pictures Clip Cards
- Counting Penguin Clip Cards
- Fall Counting Clip Cards
- Ending Punctuation Clip Cards
- Initial Sounds Clip Cards
- Animal Homes CLip Cards
- Spring Clip Cards for Preschool Math
- Ending Sounds Clip Cards
- Count to 10 Vegetable Clip Cards
- Snowman Addition Within 10 Clip Cards
- Vowel Clip Cards
- Count to 20 Fruit Clip Cards
- Butterfly Missing Addend Clip Cards
- Beginnign Sounds Clip Cards
- Compound Word Clip Cards
Ten Frame Activity
I suggest printing the valentines day activity in color on cardstock or laminating for durability. Next cut the clip cards apart and set out with a clothespin or seasonal marker.
Valentines Day Math
To complete this counting activity have students count the red hearts on the love bug. Then clip or mark the number to the right that you counted. This is a great visual for helping kids count to 10 or count to 20 as well as begin working with a ten frame.
Count to 20 Activity
There are two levels to this 10 frame activity for Valentines Day math. You can give your student just the counting 0-10 valentines day clip cards, or the entire counting to 20 pack to make it more challenging.
These valentines day printables are a fun, hands on educational activity perfect for parents, teachers, preschools, and homeschoolers to use to make learning math fun in February. Kids learn and retain what they’ve learned better when they are having FUN!
Valentines Day Activities
If you are looking for any more fun, hands on valentines day activities you will love all these free printables for February.
- Valentines Day Heart Letter Find Worksheets – Students will work on letter recognition as they color the alphabet letters in these free preschool worksheets perfect for February.
- Prek students will have fun strengthenin hand muscles while learning shapes with these Free Chocolate Shape Playdough Cards
- Practice pre primer dolch sight words to improve reading fluency with this fun Chocolate Box Preschool Sight Words
- Valentines Math Count to 10 Puzzles are a great way to practice counting with young learners.
- Free Valentines Day Worksheets are a super cute, no prep pritnable to help kids practice math and literacy skills.
- Make practicing CVC words with short vowels this this fun, hands on Valentines Day CVC Words Activity.
- This free printable Valentines Day Printable Alphabet Book is a great way to practice writing letters from A to Z.
- Work on logic, problem solving, and spacial awareness with these Valentiens Day Snap Cupe Cards.
- Help kids work on symmetry with these Free Valentines Day Drawing Prompts.
- Preschoolers will have fun learning their colors with this Lock & Key Colour Matching Game
Download Valentines Day Count to 20 Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!