These adorable lady bug clip cards are a fun Valentines Day Counting activity for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students to practice how to count 1-20. This Valentines Math allows students to count beyond the simple 1-10 and get into those tricky teen numbers. The cute clipart and easy-to-prepare clip cards make it a win-win for both teachers and students. SImply download pdf file with the valentine activities for preschoolers to practice counting to 20 with a ten frame cactivity for a perfect math activity for preschoolers in February.
Valentines Day Counting
This count to 20 activity is such a fun addition to your preschool valentines day. Add this valentines day counting to your valentines themes with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners. Kids will be excited to continue learning during February this engaging valentines day activities for preschoolers. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this hands-on math activity for children. Use this as extra practice, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Preschool Valentines Day
Valentines Day Math
Valentine activities for preschoolers
I suggest printing the valentines day activity in color on cardstock or laminating for durability. Next cut the clip cards apart and set out with a clothespin or seasonal marker.
Valentines Day Math
To complete this counting activity have students count the red hearts on the love bug. Then clip or mark the number to the right that you counted. This is a great visual for helping kids count to 10 or count to 20 as well as begin working with a ten frame.
Count to 20 Activity
There are two levels to this 10 frame activity for Valentines Day math. You can give your student just the counting 0-10 valentines day clip cards, or the entire counting to 20 pack to make it more challenging.
These valentines day printables are a fun, hands on educational activity perfect for parents, teachers, preschools, and homeschoolers to use to make learning math fun in February. Kids learn and retain what they’ve learned better when they are having FUN!
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentine’s Day Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentine Math Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Try these FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Clip Cards for Preschoolers
If you love the low prep ease of this reusable resource, you will be happy to know we have TONS of free clip cards to help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills!
- Watermelon Clip Cards for practicing numbers 1-10
- Summer Popsicle Count to 10 Clip Cards
- Counting to 10 Easter Clip Cards
- Rhyming Pictures Clip Cards
- Counting Penguin Clip Cards
- Fall Counting Clip Cards
- Ending Punctuation Clip Cards
- Initial Sounds Clip Cards
- Animal Homes CLip Cards
- Spring Clip Cards for Preschool Math
- Ending Sounds Clip Cards
- Count to 10 Vegetable Clip Cards
- Snowman Addition Within 10 Clip Cards
- Vowel Clip Cards
- Count to 20 Fruit Clip Cards
- Butterfly Missing Addend Clip Cards
- Beginnign Sounds Clip Cards
- Compound Word Clip Card
Download Valentines Day Count to 20 Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!