This FREE Lock and Key Color Matching Activity is a fun way for toddler, preschool, and kindergaten age kids to practice color recognition with a fun Valentine’s Day theme.
Valentines Day Activities
If you are looking for any more fun, hands on valentines day activities you will love all these free printables for February.
- Valentines Day Heart Letter Find Worksheets – Students will work on letter recognition as they color the alphabet letters in these free preschool worksheets perfect for February.
- Kid will have fun practicing counting to 20 with this Count to 20 Valentines Printable to work on math with a fun Febuary theme.
- Prek students will have fun strengthenin hand muscles while learning shapes with these Free Chocolate Shape Playdough Cards
- Practice pre primer dolch sight words to improve reading fluency with this fun Chocolate Box Preschool Sight Words
- Valentines Math Count to 10 Puzzles are a great way to practice counting with young learners.
- Make practicing CVC words with short vowels this this fun, hands on Valentines Day CVC Words Activity.
- This free printable Valentines Day Printable Alphabet Book is a great way to practice writing letters from A to Z.
- Work on logic, problem solving, and spacial awareness with these Valentiens Day Snap Cupe Cards.
- Help kids work on symmetry with these Free Valentines Day Drawing Prompts.
Now cut along the solid lines to cut apart all the different colored keys and heart lockets.
See all of our preschool color activities!
Now students can match the key and and locket of the same color. This is such a fun colour matching game to help toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids learn their colors.
Colour Matching Game
Continue matching the items to work on color recognition with toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners. This activity is great for parents, teachers, and homeschoolters to learn their colors.
This is a great preschool math activity to work on learning colors. Add it to a Valentines Day theme, February math center, or extra practice.
Color Matching Activity
Looking for more fun, free printables activities to help teach kids their colors? Early learners will love learning their colors with these fun, hands on activities:
- Fruit Loop Color Matching Cards – Preschoolers will have fun matching colors with this edible color activity.
- Help put the animals back in their cages with this adorable Goodnight Gorilla color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers.
- This Crayon Colors Math Craft is a great way to introduce colors and color words.
- Color Matching Pencils & Erasers – This hands on activity is a great way for kids to work on color recognition.
- Free Painting Colors Worksheets – No prep color worksheets that help kids practice colors.
- Learn Colors with this clever and FUN, Free Color Matching Wheel Printable
- Kids will have fun using playdough with these Seashell Playdough Cards to practice color recogntion while strengthening hand muscles.
- These Winter Roll & Dab Color Worksheets are another fun winter themed color activity for kids.
- Perfect for spring, these Rainbow Color Matching Activity uses a free printable and skittles or fruit loops to make learning fun.
- Use these Free Color Flashcards to plan some epic color scavenger hunts.
- Practice colors for kids with these free color worksheets to help kids recognize what real world items are each color.
Download Lock & Key Color Matching
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!