These FREE Ocean Count and Trace cards are the perfect math activity for preschoolers. Use it with an Ocean or Under the sea theme or for a math center.
More FUN and Free Count to 10 Printables
- Count to 10 Vegetable Clip Cards
- Zoo Animals Emergent Reader – Count to 10
- Pom Pom Counting Cards
- Monster Memory Game – Counting 1-10
- Spaghetti & Meatballs Counting Game
- Scoop up Ice Cream Cards 1-10
- Count to 10 Bugs Coloring Book
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
Counting ActivityCounting skills are developed early on in a child’s life through playing(thinking of counting during hide-n-seek), nursery rhymes(rhymes like Five Little Monkeys) and general life skills(counting plates when setting up the table). Connecting counting to the written numbers can be done in a variety of fun ways, just like these Ocean Count and Trace activity. Simply print these free ocean counting printables, then laminate and cut it into cards. Provide pegs/clothespins if you want to use it as clip cards, or a dry-erase marker if it will be a tracing activity. A simple set-up for hours of learning fun! This will do well in a class’ Math center as an individual and independent activity or a busy bag to take along during trips in the car! Count the adorable ocean animals and clip the correct number with the peg. A great fine motor PLUS counting and number recognition activity! Or, trace the correct number! A fun alternative to clipping the numbers! A great numbers activity for your Ocean unit/theme which preschoolers will definitely adore- Ocean count or trace, clip cards!
FREE Preschool Math
Download Ocean Count and Clip CardsBy downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!