FREE Printable Colour Matching Worksheets
Young children will have fun learning eleven different colors with these fun and free Color Matching Worksheets. These color printables for preschool are a fun way for toddler, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids to work on color recognition with lack, blue, pink, red, orange, purple, green, yellow, brown, white, and gray. Simply print pdf file with Colour Matching Worksheets and you are ready to learn and play.
Color matching worksheet
As you are teaching colors for kids, you will love these handy, free printable colour matching worksheets. Whether you are working on colors for toddlers, colors for preschoolers or colors for kindergartners – this printable activity adds the practice students need to master colors. Plus you will love the convenience of using no-prep Color Worksheets! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these color worksheets for helping students work on color recognition, spelling the color words and handwriting skills. Use these in math and fine motor centers, for extra practice, at school or at home, or as part of a color or math study. With this pack, children will learn eleven different colors – black, blue, pink, red, orange, purple, green, yellow, brown, white, and gray.
Colour matching worksheet
At the bottom of the post you will find the pdf file. Print off all the pages. Easy! For durability, these worksheets can be laminated and kept together with a binder ring!
Color matching worksheet pdf
There is one page for each of the eleven colors. As it is all about colors, this pack only comes in color. Each page contains the name of the color at the top of the page which children can trace while learning to spell the name of the color.
There are many different ways in which children can use these worksheets. In the middle of the page is a splat that is in the color that children will be working on while completing that page.
Free printable color matching worksheets
- Children can draw a line from the matching colored objects that are in a ring around the splat to connect them to the splat in the middle.
- They could make balls out of playdough, in the matching color or find the same colored pom poms or counters and place the markers onto the correct colored objects.
- They could place the same colored marker or counter on each of the colored objects in the ring and then count the number of objects that match the splat and then write the number – with a dry erase marker if the mats are laminated – on the splat in the middle of the page.
Learning Color Names
- Learn color names with this cute craft with our Free Printable Crayon Box Template
- Color Worksheets for young learners
- Free Printable Color Word Puzzles (in color or black and white)
- Learning Colors Printables – color the crayon and trace the color name
- Free The Colors of Fall Printable book
- Pumpkin Color Words Printable
- Fall Color Name Sticker Activity Sheets
- Color Matching Turkey Do a Dot Printable
- Learning Colors Fall Games for Kids
- Free Preschool Turkey Coloring Pages
- Kite Matching Printable – Learning Colors for Toddlers Games
- FREE Printable Color Puzzles
- Color Soring Printable or these Farm Free Color Sorting Printable Mats
- Pompom & Craft Stick “Pencil” color matching activities for preschoolers
- Learning Colors Pom Pom Sorting Activity
- Dinosaur Color Matching Activity with free printable
- Spring Soring Activity -free printable colored eggs into baskets
- Color Matching Easter Activities for Kindergarten
- Umbrella Craft Preschool – Color matching Fruit Loops
- I know my colors Easter Worksheets pdf
- Do-a-Dot Color Word Recognition Worksheets
Learning Colors Activity
- Fidget Color Game for Kids
- Free printable color matching worksheets
- Color Scavenger Hunt printable
- Sandcastle color matching activity
- Mitten Matching Games Online
- Color Sorting Penguin Matching Game
- My Color Book Printable
- Free Mouse Paint Printables for kids to learn their colors
- Color Free Printable Mini Books pdf for Kids
- Color Matching, Free Printable Goodnight Gorilla Activities
- Fruit Loop Sorting Mat
- Super cute Color Flashcards
- Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Chameleon Learning Colors Worksheets
- Craft Template Octopus Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Free Octopus Printables – color matching activity
- Pearl Free Color Matching Printables
- Summer Seashell Summer Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Color Matching Worksheet
- Fruit Loop rainbow printable template
- I Spy Colors
- Free printable puzzles – color activities for preschool printable
- Learning Colors preschool painting worksheets
- Color Lock and Key Matching Game
- Christmas Color Games for Toddlers
- Pirate Colors Book Printable
- Learning Colors Ice Cream activity
- 40 Colour Recognition Activities
Color Activities for Kids
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime Activity for Kids
- Frozen rainbow science experiment preschool
- Yarn Wrapped Rainbow Craft for Kids
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft for Preschoolers
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Easy Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft for Spring
- Free Connect the Dot Rainbow Printable for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Playdough Shape Mat
- Lots of fun ideas in this Rainbow Preschool Theme
- See all of our color activities for kids
- Simple, Beautiful Capillary Action Experiment
- Rainbow Painting with Cars Activity
- Homemade, Edible sand for toddlers
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY – rainbow activities for 1st grade
- Colorful Jelly Bean Science Experiment
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Rainbow Toast makes a yummy snack!
- Colorful Polymer Experiments at Home
- Pretty Oil and Water Experiment Worksheet
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Learn the days of the week for kids with these super cute, free days of the week printables
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
- Grab these handy color flashcards for scavenger hunts, visuals, games, and more!
- Practice forming shapes with these tracing shapes for toddlers
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Preschool is a fun way to work on letter recognition while strengthening hand muscles
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Tons of Bingo Dauber Printables to use with bingo marker, do a dot markers, or circle stickers
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers
- Plus check out our huge list of recommended Books for Preschoolers by topic
Free color matching printables
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to grab their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!