Learning your colors and color words is fun with these free printable Octopus Color Printables. The engaging cute clipart and simple, no prep activity make it easy to learn colors for preschool, pre k, toddler, and kindergarten children.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep color printables for helping students work on color recognition and handwriting skills. These free color, write and find and cross out worksheets are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. Use these in math centers, for extra practice, at school or at home, summer learning or as part of a color of the week curriculum. With one page for eleven different colors, children will enjoy these fun find and cross out color printables.
Looking for more fun, engaging color activities for preschoolers? Don’t miss our ever growing collection of color worksheets, games, and activities to make learning fun for toddler, pre k, and kindergarten age children.
I suggest laminating the pages and using with a dry erase marker so you can use the activity over and over to achieve fluency and color recognition. Whether you are a classroom teacher looking for center idea, parent looking for fun summer learning ideas, or homeschooler creating an ocean theme or letter o weekly theme – this is a fun educational activity kids will love.
In this pack you will find the following colors for kids: black, white, brown, red, gray, blue, pink, purple, green, yellow, and orange.
There are many ways children can complete these no-prep free worksheets. In the top right hand corner is a picture of an octopus in the color that they will be working on. On the left hand side, is the name of the color in bold font and then in dotted font, for them to trace. This is great for learning color words, tracing practice to improve handwriting, and spelling practice. They could continue practicing to write this word of extra lined paper, if they wish.
Under this, is a grid of nine octopus in multiple colors. The idea of this colors activities for kids is to have them look at the color at the top of the page and cross out the three matching octopus on the bottom of the page. If you decide to laminate these pages for durability, children could use a dry erase marker to write the name of the color and then use use pom poms, ocean themed toys, mini erasers or counters to cover the three matching octopuses.
This printable pack comes completely in color to help children learn to recognize colors. There are a total of 11 pages, each one for a different color.
Color Activities for Preschoolers
- Free Printable Color Worksheets
- 27 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super Cute Crayon Colors Craft
- Fruit Loop Color Activity for Preschool
- Printable color flashcards for toddlers
- Preschool Color Book Printable
- 40 Colour Recognition Activities
- Rainbow Sorting Games for Preschoolers
- Learning Color Words
- Fall Emergent Reader
- Learning Colors Printable
- Free Color Sorting Mat
- Octopus Learning Colors Printable
- Valentines Day Color Activity for Preschool
- Colors Book Printable
- Christmas Color Activity for Preschool
- Christmas Color Activities for Kindergarten
- Painting Worksheets
- Seashell Playdough Color Activity for Preschoolers
- Easter Color Words for Kids Printable Reader
- Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printable
- Good night Gorilla Color Activity for Preschool
- Turkey Color Activity for Preschool
- Fruit Loop Sorting Mat
Ocean Activities for Kids
Looking for more ocean activities for kids? You will love these clever, free resources and ideas:
- Ocean Color by Number Worksheets
- Ocean Coloring Pages
- Pearl Color Matching activity
- Try this Watercolor and Crayon Ocean Craft
- Ocean Printable Count & Trace for prek / k
- Cupcake Liner Octopus Craft
- O is for Ocean Weekly Theme for Prek / K
- Tons of ideas for a weeks worth of fun learning with an Ocean Theme
- Octopus Color Matching Craft
- 50 Amazing Ocean Crafts for Kids
- Ocean Animals for Kids – over 240 page unit about aquatic animals
Download Octopus Themed Color Activity
Before you download your Watermelon Counting Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.