Kids who love painting will love these Painting Colors Worksheets. Simply print free worksheets to work on letter recognition and learning their colors.
Color Activities for Kids
- FREE Printable Color Cards
- Learning Colors with Goodnight Gorilla (free printable activity)
- Rainbow Color Matching Printable (complete with fruit loops)
- Free Colors for Kids Worksheets
- Red Fish, Blue Fish Playdough Mats
These mats are easy to prepare, just download, print. If you want to use these pages with playdough, I would recommend laminating these Painting Colors pages or placing them in a page protector. They are so much fun for little ones to practice learning letter recognition as well as working on fine motor skills if they are coloring-in the paint splashes.
While completing these pages, they will be learning ten different colors. Each color has a page for the uppercase and lowercase beginning letter, eg. B is for blue, p is for pink. The colors they will be practicing are: blue, red, green, yellow, brown, black, orange, purple, pink and grey/gray.
Each paint splash on the art board contains a letter as well as the paintbrush in the child’s hand. After reading the instructions at the top of the page, children will enjoy coloring the paintbrush in the correct color before coloring in the correct paint splashes. Children can then color in the child if they wish.
As mentioned previously, they can use playdough to recreate splashes or balls and place them on the letters instead of coloring. If they choose, they can also use counters, pom poms, bingo markers or jellybeans to cover the correct letters. Children will have a great time learning the letters of the alphabet while working on their hand and finger muscles by rolling the dough, coloring-in or placing markers down.
HINT: Try using our Amazing Kool Aid Playdough Recipe for an easy, wonderful smelling playdough with your spring shape playdough mats! Or, if you want to try a different recipe, create your own super smooth playdough or relaxing playdough.
FREE Playdough Mats
Help kids practice forming uppercase letters with these fun animal themed Uppercase Alphabet Playdough Cards.
These shape flower playdough mats are sure to brighten up your day as well as help practice learning shapes.
These simple preschool playdough mats are such a fun simple activity for preschoolers.
Kids will have fun exploring modes of transportation with these fun transportation playdough mats.
Download Painting Colors Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!