If your child is learning their colors, they will love these free printable preschool painting worksheets. Grab these colors printables and color by code to work on color recognition with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. You can use paint, crayons, markers, bingo daubers, or any other material your child enjoys to complete these preschool color worksheets. Simply download pdf file with these Colors Worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Teach preschool colors to kids with this fun, hands-on color activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners. Print the color worksheets for preschoolers and allow your child to use paint, crayons, bingo daubers, markers, etc to find and color all the blobs of paint that have the correct letter for the featured color. This color by code activity is such a fun way to help kids work on letter recognition and learn their colors from yellow, purple, blue, pink, green, red, orange, and more! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these no prep preschool color worksheets make a handy addition to your at home learning or as a center in your classroom at school.
Coloring worksheets for kids
Preschool Painting Worksheets
These mats are easy to prepare, just download, print. If you want to use these pages with playdough, I would recommend laminating these Painting Colors pages or placing them in a page protector. They are so much fun for little ones to practice learning letter recognition as well as working on fine motor skills if they are coloring-in the paint splashes.
Preschool color worksheets
While completing these pages, they will be learning ten different colors. Each color has a page for the uppercase and lowercase beginning letter, eg. B is for blue, p is for pink. The colors they will be practicing are: blue, red, green, yellow, brown, black, orange, purple, pink and grey/gray.
Each paint splash on the art board contains a letter as well as the paintbrush in the child’s hand. After reading the instructions at the top of the page, children will enjoy coloring the paintbrush in the correct color before coloring in the correct paint splashes. Children can then color in the child if they wish.
As mentioned previously, they can use playdough to recreate splashes or balls and place them on the letters instead of coloring. If they choose, they can also use counters, pom poms, bingo markers or jellybeans to cover the correct letters. Children will have a great time learning the letters of the alphabet while working on their hand and finger muscles by rolling the dough, coloring-in or placing markers down.
HINT: Try using our Amazing Kool Aid Playdough Recipe for an easy, wonderful smelling playdough with your spring shape playdough mats! Or, if you want to try a different recipe, create your own super smooth playdough or relaxing playdough.
Color Activities for Preschoolers
- Free Printable Color Worksheets
- 27 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super Cute Crayon Colors Craft
- Fruit Loop Color Activity for Preschool
- Printable color flashcards for toddlers
- Preschool Color Book Printable
- 40 Colour Recognition Activities
- Rainbow Sorting Games for Preschoolers
- Learning Color Words
- Fall Emergent Reader
- Learning Colors Printable
- Free Color Sorting Mat
- Octopus Learning Colors Printable
- Valentines Day Color Activity for Preschool
- Colors Book Printable
- Christmas Color Activity for Preschool
- Christmas Color Activities for Kindergarten
- Painting Worksheets
- Seashell Playdough Color Activity for Preschoolers
- Easter Color Words for Kids Printable Reader
- Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printable
- Good night Gorilla Color Activity for Preschool
- Turkey Color Activity for Preschool
- Fruit Loop Sorting Mat
Download Painting Colors Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!