Prek kids will have fun learning and practicing sight words with these fun, FREE Fall Printable Sight Word Games in color or black & white.
Looking for more fun and FREE fall printables for preschoolers? You will love these:
- Fall Do a Dot Worksheets
- Pumpkin Letter Find Worksheets
- Fall Sequencing Cards
- Circle Sticker Fall Color Worksheets
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Leaf Alphabet Puzzles for Fall
- Fall Color & Trace Number Worksheets
Preschool Sight Words
This free printable sight word board games are a great way for preschoolers to practice pre k sight words! Simply print the style you prefer in color or black and white. Each gameboard practices different preschool sight words – print all four to practice them all!
Printable Sight Word Games
If using one of our color board games, you may want to laminate or put it in a page protector for durability. You will also need a dice and a game piece – we like to use our lego minifigures.
Put your player on start. Roll the dice and move your player that many spots. You must read the sight word out loud as you go. If you get stuck you need to stay on that spot until the next turn. Continue playing until one player gets to the end.
This game can be played alone or with friends.
Pre K Sight Words
In the black and white version of the free sight word game students will play by themselves. They will roll their dice just like in the other version, but they will color the squares as they go. Again, if they can’t read a word they must stay on that spot and read it first at the start of their next turn.
This is a great activity to help kids gain fluency with pre k sight words as well as practice counting too!
Free Sight Word Games
Looking for more fun, free ways for kids to practice sight words. Try these:
- Construction Sight Word game
- Summer Preschool Sight Word Games
- Apple Sight Words Activity
- Rapunzel Sight Words Coloring Pages
- Candyland Sight Words Game (print cards to play with your gameboard)
- Flower Sight Words Maze Worksheets
- Gingerbread Sight Words Coloring Sheets
- Crazy Roads Sight Words game
Download Fall Sight Word Game for Prek
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!