These super cute fall crafts for preschoolers include over 50 fun fall craft ideas to get your toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age child ready for autumn. These cute apple crafts, leaf crafts, acorn crafts, and pumpkin crafts include lots of cutting, gluing, painting, threading and even some sewing, and they are sure to keep your kids happy and busy making crafts all season from September to October and November.
Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
Work on lots of important developmental skills while having fun doing these fall art projects and fall activities for preschool. Children will work on fine motor skills while making an apple lacing craft, practice scissor skills while making a pumpkin craft, make some scarecrow puppets to work on storytelling, or use your math skills to do some fall color by numbers. Plus these fall crafts for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergarteners are a great way to learn about the seasons and are perfect for a fall themed learning unit.
Apple Crafts for Preschoolers
- Coffee Filter and Paper Plate Apple Craft
This fun apple craft is perfect for a fall themed learning unit.
- Fall Craft for Kids: Stuffed Paper Apples
Use some fun art and craft techniques to make these gorgeous apples.
- Paper strip apple craft
The printable template makes doing this apple craft easy and fun.
- ABC Apple Lacing Craft
Work on letter recognition while you make this apple lacing craft.
- Apple Threading Number Order Activity
Make a necklace of apples while working on number skills.
- Easy Paper Plate Apple Core Craft
- This easy craft helps improve fine motor skills and makes a fun activity for an apple or Fall theme.
- Cute Handprint Apple Craft for Kids
Kids will have fun learning that ‘A is for apple’ with this alphabet hand print art
- Paper tearing apple craft.
Kids will work on their fine motor skills while they make this easy apple craft.
- Handprint apple tree craft.
This craft uses newspaper to make a lovely apple tree.
- Apple Bubble Wrap Art Projects is such a clever way of making an apple tree!
** Plus don’t miss all our fun apple activities for preschool
Acorn Crafts for Preschoolers
- Handprint Acorn Lacing Craft
This fun craft is a fantastic activity for Fall, and it’s great for building fine motor skills.
- Button Acorn Kid Craft.
Use the free printable to make this super cute button art project.
- Fun Thumbprint Acorn Craft For Kids
This adorable thumbprint acorn craft is super fun and easy for pre-k kids to make.
- Handprint Acorn Craft for Kids to Make
This Fall art activity is a little messy, but lots of fun!
- Acorn Buddies. Creative, Miniature Painting for Kids.
These little acorn buddies are super cute and fun to make.
- Acorn Man Craft.
These cute little acorn men would make great puppets.
- Rolling Acorn Painting Kids Craft.
This is a super fun way to to use up all the acorns kids collect!
- Acorn Paper Plate Craft
This acorn craft is a simple and fun activity that pairs well with lots of Fall themed books.
- Recycled Egg Carton Acorn Ornaments
These little acorns are made from recycled materials and would look lovely hanging from a Fall branch.
Leaf Crafts for Preschoolers
- Fall Leaf Sun Catchers
Decorate your windows with these gorgeous suncatchers!
- Easy Fall Leaf Prints with Markers
This east art technique makes gorgeous leaf prints.
- Crayon Resist Fall Leaf Rubbings
This simple art technique makes beautiful Fall leaves.
- Leaf Wreath Printable Fall Craft with FREE Leaf Template
Use this free printable and some watercolors to make this gorgeous fall
- Kandinsky Inspired Fall Art Project for Kids
Learn about the artist Kandinsky and create these gorgeous fall leaf
- Leaf faces.
Everyone will have lots of fun making these funny leaf faces.
- Scratch Art Leaves.
Preschoolers will love making these gorgeous, magical, scratch art Fall leaves.
- Colorful Magazine Fall Leaf Tree Craft.
What a fun ways to recycle materials into a gorgeous Fall crafts.
- Fall Art Project – Fold Over Leaf Painting.
This is a simple process art activity with gorgeous results.
- Paper mosaic Autumn art project.
This paper leaf mosaic makes an eye catching Fall art project for kids.
- How to Make Autumn Leaf People
Collect some leaves to make these cute little leaf people.
** Plus don’t miss teaching your child with this why do leaves change color experiment
Pumpkin Crafts for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Sewing Craft
Teach your kids how to sew with this pumpkin sewing craft.
- Easy Spookley The Square Pumpkin Craft For Kids
These little pumpkins are too cute to be spooky!
- Pumpkin Painting Fall Tree Art
This such a fun idea to use pumpkin as paint!
- Textured Pumpkins Using Crayon Rubbings
These textured pumpkins are an easy fall art project with great results.
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Craft
Use pumpkin seeds to make art!
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Jack-o-lantern Craft.
Work on scissor skills while making this fun jack-o-lantern craft.
- Potato Stamping Pumpkins.
Preschoolers will love stamping out lots and lots of pumpkins!
* Plus don’t miss all these pumpkin activities for preschoolers
Scarecrow Crafts for Preschoolers
- Kraft Paper Bag Scarecrow Craft For Kids from Simple Everyday Mom.
Make this super cute scarecrow puppet and sing some scarecrow songs!
- Scoop stick scarecrows.
How cute are these little scarecrows!
- Scarecrow paper plate craft
This scarecrow is way to cute to scare anyone!
- Scarecrow Popsicle Stick Puppet Craft.
Use the template to make these cute puppets for music or story telling activities.
- Torn Paper Scarecrow Craft.
This simple, low-mess, craft is a great Fall activity for preschoolers.
- Scarecrow Potato Print Craft.
Use this traditional printmaking technique to make these fun scarecrows.
Preschool Fall Crafts
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
This adorable and easy to make Cereal Fall Tree Craft is a fun project that your kids will love!
- Printable Hats – Preschool Fall Crafts
These hats are so much fun to make and wear!
- Fall Coloring Pages for Kids
Print these free Fall themed coloring pages.
- Simple Do a Dot Printables for Fall
These do a dot printables are great for working on fine motor skills and color recognition.
- Fall Color Sticker Worksheets
Work on color recognition and learning while making the pictures with these printable sticker worksheets.
- Fall Color by Number
Practice number skills while you color these Fall themed pictures.
- Fall Suncatchers Using Seeds.
These unique sun catchers are perfect for celebrating a harvest theme.
- Paper Plate Corn Easy Harvest Craft.
Make this fun corn cob to celebrate a Fall harvest.
- Eye Dropper Indian Corn
Preschoolers will love using eye droppers to add color to this gorgeous indian corn craft.
With so many great fall crafts for preschoolers to choose from, which one will you try first?
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Do a Dot Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Count and Trace
- Fall Number Sticker Worksheets
- Printable, Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Count to 20 Corn Playdough Mats
- Pumpkin traceable Letters
- Fall Number Mats
- Printable Fall Sequencing Cards
- Fall Printable Sight Words Game