Looking for a fun, new homemade slime recipe? This eye-catching silver slime is quick and easy to make! Use this metallic slime with kids of all ages from preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and up. Not only will kids have fun playing with this diy slime recipe but they will work on strengthening hand muscles, exporing science principles, and more!
Metallic slime is taking the world by storm! It’s not just a squishy substance; it’s a mesmerizing creation that brings joy and excitement to both kids and adults alike! And the best part? You can whip up this homemade slime in no time as it just takes a couple minutes and 3 ingredients! Silver slime is like a magical, gooey adventure for your senses! As you dig your hands into its smooth texture, you’ll be amazed by the tactile delight and the instant stress relief it brings. The satisfying squish and stretch will captivate your attention and whisk you away from the worries of the day. It’s truly a sensory escape like no other! So grab your homemade slime ingredients and I’ll show you how to make silver slime for your preschoolers, kindergartners, and elementary age students.
Homemade slime ingredients
All you need to whip up a batch of this paint slime are a few simple materials:
- clear school glue
- metallic paint
- liquid starch
Homemade Slime Recipe
Pour 1 cup clear school glue in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of metalic paint – any color.
Mix the glue and paint well
How to make silver slime
Slowly add 4-8 ounces of liquid startch (like Sta Flo) until you get the right consistency. I start with 4 ounces and continue adding the liquid starch until I get the right consistency.
Knead until it is the right texture
**Add more if your slime is too sticky. However if you add to much and it will not flow as much but rathe be like a putty.
Isn’t the color mesmerizing! I love how beautiful this slime turns out!
This slime is fun to paly with as it keeps an impression and is not sticky, but it also flows and sheets beautifully!
Best Slime Recipe
My kids would gather up the slime and let it slowly ooze out of their hands making a beautiful sheet of silvery slime over and over again! It was stunning to watch and relaxing!
DIY Slime Recipe
One of the most incredible things about making your own metallic silver slime is the infinite ways you can personalize it! You can add glitters, sequins, and even tiny beads to make it shimmer and shine or experiment with different textures and colors to create your own unique slime masterpiece. The possibilities are endless, allowing you to truly express your artistic side!
Homemade slime with glue
Who said learning can’t be fun? Slime-making is a hands-on science experiment that teaches valuable lessons about chemistry and properties of matter. While making metallic silver slime, kids get to observe transformations as different ingredients combine to create a fascinating end product! It’s the perfect opportunity to turn playtime into a valuable learning experience
Make Homemade Slime
Quick, Easy, and Timeless: The best part about making homemade slime? It’s ridiculously quick and easy! With just a few simple ingredients, you can create your own batch of shiny silver slime in mere minutes. Plus, the fun and fascination of metallic silver slime never fade. Whether you’re seeking a calming activity or looking to entertain a group of friends, this gooey wonder is always ready to please!
Easy Slime Recipe
Make this eye-catching, metallic silver slime recipe with our easy,homemade recipe. With only 3 ingredients for our best DIY slime!
- Reader Favorite kool aid playdough, Quick conditioner playdough, Amazing ice cream play doh, Epic color changing playdough, and lemonade playdough, winter snowman playdough
- Easy marshmallow playdough, 2-ingredient easy playdough recipe, and playful funfetti playdough,
- Colorful crayon playdough, homemade bubble gum playdough recipe, and 2 ingredient edible candy playdough, and Spookley the Square Pumpkin Activities
- edible pumpkin playdough, scented apple pie playdough, easy peanut butter playdough, jello strawberry playdough, fun watermelon playdough, quick peeps playdough, hot chocolate playdough recipe, peppermint stretchy playdough, fall candy corn playdough recipe, scented apple pie playdough, cool glow in the dark playdough
- See all our favorite Playdough Recipes
- Jungle Animal Playdough Mats, Spring Playdough Mats, engaging transportation playdough mats, pet animal playdough mats, tools community helpers playdough mats, preschool musical instruments activity, fall playdough mats, Birthday Cake Activity for Preschool – Counting Candles
- Ice Cream Pattern printable mats, Super cute and FREE Alphabet Playdough Mats
- One fish, Two Fish Dr Seuss Playdough Mats or these Parts of a Book for kids activity
- Practice shapes with Flower Playdough Mats or carrot shape playdough mat
- Cute and FREE playdough numbers mats 1-10, Gumball Number mats, Construction Playdough Mats – count and dump to 20, Shape Ice Cream Playdough Mats or these monster shapes playdough activity
- Watermelon Seed Counting Activity, hands-on Corn counting activity, or Uppercase Animal Alphabet Tracing Cards with playdough
- TONS of FREE playdough mats and our preschool playdough mats here!
- Mesmerizing metallic silver slime, homemade chocolate edible slime or Incredible fluffy butter slime
- Not-too-creepy Halloween Slime, fluffy Turkey Slime, purple valentine slime, and Leprechaun Slime
- Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime or EPIC magnetic slime science project
- Cheery yellow baking soda slime , fun-to-play-with Ocean Slime, Slime Construction Activities for Preschoolers
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime , dish soap white slime, or our go to recipe – WOW 2 ingredient slime
- Super Simple Sand Beach Slime and patriotic red white and blue slime
- Fluffy green apple slime, yellow apple slime, shinny red Apple Pie Slime cool pumpkin slime
- Watermelon Slime FUN for Kids or Puffy Watermelon Slime Recipe
- Green St Patricks Day Slime, Gold Slime Pot of Gold Activity, and leprechaun slime
- How to make Galaxy Slime, Frozen Blue Slime or enchanging snow slime
- No-stick gingerbread slime, perfect Christmas slime, mr grinch slime
- Melting snowman slime, shimmery snow slime, pretty pink valentine’s day slime, purple valentine slime
- Fluffy gummy worms edible slime, Edible, or Gummy Bear Slime
- Scented Puffy Paint Pumpkins, Squish Bag Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers, Puffy Paint Ice Cream Craft
- You’ve got to try this homemade Magic Sand, painting with edible marshmallow paint, and How to make a bouncy ball
- Fun foam paint, puffy paint ideas, vibrant washable sidewalk paint, HUGE homemade bubble solution, 3 ingredient baking soda crafts, beautiful edible sand, chilly snow dough, amazing puffy snow paint
- How to dye rice with food coloring, color changing capillary action experiment with flowers
- Ice Cream Volcano, simple ketchup volcano, insects in amber jurassic park activities , grow a rainbow capillary action experiment, creative pipe cleaner constellations, easy lava lamp experiment explanation
- Hands-on road shapes activity with hotwheels, fun balloon rocket experiment for preschool, squish bag watermelon activities for toddlers, fun puffy paint ice cream,