Get ready for an epic preschool theme with all these fun, clever, hands-on, and FREE Preschool Robot educational activities for kids.
Do you have a preschooler who is fascinated by robots? Then you need this fun robot preschool theme where you’ll learn all about robots through crafts, activities, and tinkering!
Plus, if you are looking for more fun preschool themse, don’t miss these:
Robot Preschool Theme
Books to Read
Use one of these two options for using books in your robot theme: Read a different book each day of the week, Monday through Friday. Or read your favorite book each of the week. Don’t worry about boring your kids as they love repetition so don’t worry about boring them!
Pick one or all of these 5 excellent books to read with your preschoolers.
- Make a robot from a cereal box
- Create a tin can robot
- Try making a craft stick robot
- Learn how to make origami robots
- Put together an aluminum foil and paper bag robot
- Make a cardboard tube robot
- Create a robot out of styrofoam
- Try a sponge painted shape robot
- Sort colors with a fun robots color matching activity
- Play a number coloring math game
- Check out this fun mini eraser robot counting mat activity
- Learn about shapes with a robot shape matching puzzle
- Try an art and geometric shape robot math game with your kids
- Play the Erase a Robot Reading Game
- Check out this free robot themed rhyming game
- Print a robot activity book for your preschoolers
- Complete a robot beginning sounds activity
- Make a Nuts and Bolts Father’s Day Card
Robot Activities for Preschoolers
- Robot tinkering for a process art experience
- Decorate robots in sensory bags
- Try a felt shape robot busy box
- Make an art or scribble bot
- Have creating simple articulated robots