Looking for fun april preschool themes? Celebrate Earth Day with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age child with these fun Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers. Included in this Earth Day Preschool are a weeks worth of fun engaging earth day math activities for preschoolers, Earth Day printables, and Erth Day crafts.
Earth Day Preschool
From earth day activities for preschoolers to Earth day Math and literacy suggestions to Earth day activities for preschoolers – This Earth Day Preschool theme has so many fun ideas for learning math and litearcy skills with a fun theme for April and May! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love planning an Earth Day Theme for your preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students with these engaging activities!
Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers
Use one of these two options for using books as you learn about Earth Day for kids
- Read a different book each day of the week, Monday through Friday.
- Or read your favorite book each of the week. Don’t worry about boring your kids as they love repetition so don’t worry about boring them!
Pick one or all of these 5 excellent books to read with your preschoolers:
Earth day crafts for preschoolers
Looking for some cute Earth day crafts? Check out these cute suggestions using construction paper, playdough, and more!
- Kids will have fun making these hats with this free Printable Earth Day Craft
- Enjoy a no-mess Earth Day craft from The Kids Craft Site
- Make easy Earth Day salt dough necklaces from Natural Beach Living
- Your kids will love this fun Earth Day craft from The Inspiration Edit
- Make a paper plate Earth source
- Craft bird feeders together from Messy Little Monsters
- Your kids will love making a mosaid Earth from Crafts by Amanda
- Try your hand at homemade plantable seed paper source
- Create an Earth Day coffee filter painting from Fun with Mama
- Make a handprint Earth craft from Simple everyday Mom
Earth day math activities for preschoolers
- Develop 1:1 Correspondence with a fun Earth day matching game from Simple fun for Kids
- Color by number with mini-coloring pages source
- Check out these fun Spring math puzzles
- Here’s a garden matching game that’s great for Earth Day from Childhood 101
Earth Day Literacy Activities
- Challenge your kids with Earth Day Activity Homophones Puzzles
- Download Earth Day handwriting printables from 3 boys and a dog
- Find the Letter: E is for Earth source
- Develop fine motor skills with Earth Day tracing pages from Rock your HOmeschool
- Challenge your kids with an Earth Day word search from Crayons and Cravings
Earth Day activities for preschoolers
Toddler, pre k, kindergarten, and first graders will have fun celebrating Earth Day on April 22 with these earth day activities for kids.
- Find out what the Earth is made of in this Earth Day Activity for kids
- Make an Earth Day sensory bottle
- Enjoy an Earth Day oobleck science activity from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Make seed bombs with your kids source
- Teach your kids about pollution with these educational activities from Natural Beach Living
- Take your kids outdoors with this simple Earth Day activity from Days with Grey
- Use Legos to build a model of the water cycle from KC Edventures
- Try Earth Day toast from My Kid Licks the Bowl
Earth Day Printables
Looking for more fun earth day games and printable activities? Check these out!
- Super cute, free printable Earth Day Coloring Pages
- Printable Earth Day Activities from Fun with Mama
- Printable Scavenger Hunt from KC Edventures
- Printable Earth Day Jokes from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Earth Day Bingo source
- I Spy Printables from Rock your Homeschool
Preschool Theme Ideas
Looking for more preschool themes? You will love our ever growing themes complete with themed crafts, activities, math, literacy, and more ideas!
- Back to School Theme Preschool perfect for the first week of school
- Animal Theme for Preschoolers filled with fun Preschool Animal Activities
- Robot Preschool Theme with lots of Robot Activities for Preschoolers
- Colorful Rainbow Theme Preschool
- Get ready for a hoppin good time with this Frog Theme Preschool
- Easter Preschool Theme perfect for celebrating Easter in the spring
- Fun Pumpkin Theme Preschool for October
- Spring is here and it’s time to celebrate with a fun Picnic Theme Preschool
- Lots of fun Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers with this Earth Day Theme!
- Summer watermelon theme filled with watermelon activities for preschoolers
- Spring Theme perfect for pre-k and kindergarten age students
- Dinosaur Preschool Theme filled with HUGE fun for little learners
- Celebrate the famed children’s author’s birthday with a fun Dr Seuss Theme
- Take a closer look at flower with this flower theme preschool
- Bug Theme filled with fun insect activities for preschoolers
- Hop right over to see our frog theme preschool
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Preschool is a fun way to work on letter recognition while strengthening hand muscles
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Tons of Bingo Dauber Printables to use with bingo marker, do a dot markers, or circle stickers
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers
- Plus check out our huge list of recommended Books for Preschoolers by topic