Make practicing matching upper and lowercase letters fun with these aladdin printables to work on alphabet recognition. This letter recognition game is perfect for your little Arabian princess to sneak in a little Disney magic to make learning fun! Use this abc printable with preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children!
Looking for fun ways to have kids sorting their alphabet letters? How about using this fun, hands-on and interactive way to help engage and motivate the kids to learn their letters! This center has a great theme which will sure to engage even the most reluctant kids. Read on to see how you can setup this fun fairytale themed center!
Alphabet Matching Game
Print and laminate the mats provided, cut out the lamp cards along with the palace mat. You can use magnetic letters instead of the alphabet square cards provided if you wish. Place them on a tray (optional) along with some magnetic alphabet letters.
Letter Recognition Game
Start by showing the kids the palace mat along with the alphabet cards. Tell them that they will be choosing an alphabet card, placing it on the palace and then finding the matching letters on the lamp cards. You could print two palace mats and have the kids sorting between two different letters. Or for an easier version, just allow the kids to sort the cards on one mat. You can also create a competition for who matches their letters and finishes finding all the ‘alphabet lamps’ first (as an extension activity). Another way you can use these mats is to hide the ‘alphabet lamps’ around the room and have the kids play a scavenger hunt to find and match them onto the mats. Alternatively, you can print mini copies of these mats (2 on one page) in black and white and have each child circle the letter they found around the room. Easy and fun!
Be sure to have your kids sound out the letter they found as they match it. As an added activity, you could have them name a word that begins with that letter such as A for apple and place the letter on the mat. This is a great way to get pre-schoolers or kindergarten kids to practice their alphabet recognition skills in a fun and engaging activity!
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Learn the days of the week for kids with these super cute, free days of the week printables
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Preschool is a fun way to work on letter recognition while strengthening hand muscles
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Tons of Bingo Dauber Printables to use with bingo marker, do a dot markers, or circle stickers
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers
- Plus check out our huge list of recommended Books for Preschoolers by topic
Aladdin free printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!