Bubbles Theme for Preschool
Study bubbles with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age student using this Bubbles Preschool Theme! Your kids will love the engaging bubble activities, printables, and bubble crafts in this Bubble Theme. I think having a whole bubbles for kids week is going to be one of the highlights of your year!
Little kids love learning about bubbles! Perhaps because bubbles defy gravity and float. And kids wonder how bubbles can shine, glisten, and pop. Either way, children have a natural interest and curiosity which makes bubbles a great topic to include as a weekly theme. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love all these clever resources to make your own bubbles preschool theme.
Use these fun, free, and delightful ideas for making your bubbles lesson plan for preschool or toddlers, preschoolers, or kindergartners.
Bubbles Preschool Theme
We have wonderful ideas for you to use in your bubbles preschool theme from bubble crafts to educational bubble activities your kids will love. So browse through the books, crafts, activities, and printables to create the perfect bubble study for your child!
From making custom bubble wands, freezing bubbles, to creating bubble art butterflies, we have plenty of bubble crafts for you and your child to enjoy.
- Make these DIY shape bubble wands from Red Ted Art.
- Create these fun bubble printing jellyfish from Red Ted Art.
- Your kids will love these bubble art butterflies from Red Ted Art.
- Make recycled bottle bubble art from Hello, Wonderful.
- Learn how to make frozen bubbles from Fireflies and Mudpies.
Preschool Bubbles Math Activities
Kids love bubble math activities! You’ll find hours of fun learning about bubbles as you and your children count, measure, study shapes, and enjoy some printable bubble math worksheets.
- Measure and count to make this bubble solution for giant bubbles
from 123 Homeschool for Me.
- Discover if bubbles can be different shapes with a geometric bubble
activity from Little Bins for Little Hands.
- Make 3D bubble shapes from Little Bins for Little Hands.
- Practice measuring as you complete this safe bubble experiment with
your kids from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Explore math with bubble art from Math Geek Mama.
- Print these Bubble Kindergarten Math Worksheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Preschool Bubbles Literacy Activities:
These bubble activities will help your children learn to read and write! Use beaded name bubble wands for teaching your children how to spell their names. Learn some bubble vocabulary. You can even practice bubble sight words with your kids!
- Complete a bubble word family activity from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
- Teach kids to spell their names with Beaded Name Bubble Wands from School Time Snippets.
- Enjoy this under the sea sight words activity from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Have you ever blown a slime bubble or created magic unpoppable bubbles? What about making lavender-scented bubbles or blowing a rainbow bubble snake? Take your time and explore these fun bubble activities with your kids!
- Introduce your kids to blowing slime bubbles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Make magic unpoppable bubbles from Team Cartwright.
- Try blowing bubbles in a brew from JDaniel4’s Mom .
- Blow rainbow bubble snakes from Hello, Wonderful.
- Create a painting by blowing bubbles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Make calming lavender-scented bubbles from The Chaos and The Clutter.
- Hold a bubble with these amazing hand bubbles from The Craft Train.
- Enjoy bubbles sensory play from Messy Little Monster.
- Try a foam bubble painting activity from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Bubbles Printables for Preschoolers
Use these fun printables featuring bubbles to continue your preschool bubble study.
- Print these bubble vocabulary Montessori 3-Part Cards from The Wise Owl Factory.
- Download Bubble Kindergarten Math Worksheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Instead of Do-a-Dot, call it Do-a-Bubble with free alphabet do-a-dot printables from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Bubble Books for Preschoolers
Books about bubbles is a great way to start your bubble theme for preschoolers. You and your kids can read about the science behind bubbles or simply enjoy picture books featuring bubbles.
Use one of these two options for using books in your bubbles theme:
- Read a different book each day of the week, Monday through Friday.
- Or read your favorite book each of the week. Don’t worry about boring your kids as they love repetition so don’t worry about boring them!
Pick one or all of these 5 excellent books to read with your preschoolers
Preschool Theme Ideas
Looking for more preschool themes? You will love our ever growing themes complete with themed crafts, activities, math, literacy, and more ideas!
- Back to School Theme Preschool perfect for the first week of school
- Animal Theme for Preschoolers filled with fun Preschool Animal Activities
- Robot Preschool Theme with lots of Robot Activities for Preschoolers
- Colorful Rainbow Theme Preschool
- Get ready for a hoppin good time with this Frog Theme Preschool
- Easter Preschool Theme perfect for celebrating Easter in the spring
- Fun Pumpkin Theme Preschool for October
- Spring is here and it’s time to celebrate with a fun Picnic Theme Preschool
- Lots of fun Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers with this Earth Day Theme!
- Summer watermelon theme filled with watermelon activities for preschoolers
- Spring Theme perfect for pre-k and kindergarten age students
- Dinosaur Preschool Theme filled with HUGE fun for little learners
- Bug Theme filled with fun insect activities for preschoolers
- See all of our preschool themes!
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!