Study the countries around the world with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders using this Around the World Preschool Theme! Your kids will love learning math, science, and more with these engaging around the world activities for preschoolers, printables, and crafts.
Around the World Preschool Theme
Little kids are fascinated by the world around them! I think because preschoolers are curious about how people live, work, and play in various countries. They want to learn about different holidays, customs, and foods! So whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love all these clever resources to make your own around-the-world preschool theme. Use these fun, free, and clever ideas to make your around the world lesson plan for preschool or toddlers, prsechoolers, and kindergarnters.
Around the World Preschool Theme
We have awesome resources for you to give your kids a glimpse of life in other places. These books, crafts, activities, and printables will help you and your kids study the different cultures and holidays around the world.
Around the World Crafts for Preschoolers
Crafts are an excellent way to explore the world with your kids. From making paper leis, creating hats, to putting together a paper chain python – we’ve got plenty of around the world crafts for you to create.
- Your kids will love making this Hawaiian paper lei from Hawaii Travel with Kids.
- Print, cut, and create your own paper chain snakes from The Craft Train.
- Make a St. Patrick’s Day color by number crown from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
- Create a printable Earth Day hat from Preschool Play and Learn.
- Check out these 20 Kwanzaa crafts and activities from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Preschool Around the World Math Activities
Explore the world while learning math with a yummy Mexican dessert, clip cards, or a fun math puzzle. Your kids will adore exploring the Earth with these fun math activities!
- Whip up some yummy cinnamon sugar tortilla chips for dessert tonight.
- Practice counting using penguin clip cards.
- Play math Bingo with this fun St. Patrick’s Day printable.
- Combine math and art with a fun math mosaic art project.
- Make an abacus with your kids.
- Learn about famous landmarks with a skip counting puzzle.
- Complete this fun around the world count-to-50 puzzle.
- Follow up the count-to-50 puzzle by solving this around the world count-to-100 puzzle.
Preschool Around the World Literacy activities
Literacy activities are a fun way to not only develop reading and writing skills, but also the perfect method to learn about the different nations and cultures of the world. From alphabet igloo puzzles to putting together lap books, you’ll find activities your child will love.
- Solve these Alphabet Igloo Puzzles.
- Complete an around the world family book club together.
- Put together lap books about different nations.
- Read, color, and learn with country coloring pages.
- Put together a book about Vietnam.
Around the World Activities for Preschoolers
Preschoolers love to explore the world through hands-on activities. So try your hand at making different dishes from around the world, learning about the different landmarks, and exploring Antarctica with snow dough.
- Explore Antarctica with snow dough.
- Challenge your kids to create famous landmarks from Legos.
- Print these World Landmarks 3-Part Cards for your kids to enjoy.
- Travel the world by making these 12 dishes.
- Learn the Days of the Week in Spanish.
Around the World Printables for Preschoolers
These fascinating printables are the perfect addition to an Around the World Preschool Theme. Look at children around the world, print a passport for your kids, study maps, and more.
- Children Around the World Printables from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Country Coloring Pages from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Printable All About China Book from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Printable Passport for Kids from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Printable Maps for Kids from 123 Homeschool 4 me
- Japan Bingo Game from The Wise Owl Factory
Around the World Books to Read
Use one of these two options for using books in your around the world theme:
- Read a different book each day of the week, Monday through Friday.
- Or read your favorite book each of the week. Don’t worry about boring your kids as they love repetition so don’t worry about boring them!
Pick one or all of these 5 excellent books to read with your preschoolers
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Grab this realistic looking Free Printable Passport for Kids
- Over 30 FREE Country Worksheets for kids to learn about countries around the world
- 16 Countries for Kids Printables
- Check out one of or MANY engaging, Free history lessons for kids
- Explore American History for kids including lots of fun, hands on activities and free printables
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about Vietnam For Kids Printable Mini Book
- Travel to Athens to learn about the Parthenon, Greek Food and more with these Greece for Kids printable books
- Learn about Peru for Kids with this printable book to read, color, and learn about Machu Pichu, llamas in the mountain communities, and more!
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty, learn about typical foods and more!
- Delight in all the natural wonders and historical fort in the lovely island country of Puerto Rico for Kids printable mini books to read, color, and learn!
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book to learn about this African country with lots of amazing wild life
- Learn about Israel for Kids printable mini book about this lovely country
- You can find all our country coloring pages coloring pages or jump right to Spain Coloring Pages, China Coloring Pages, Italy Coloring Pages, Chile Coloring Pages, and Costa Rica Coloring Pages
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Continents and Oceans Printables
- Country Research Flip Books
- Missionary Study Pages
- Children around the World Worksheets
- Country Coloring Book – explore 36 countries with country coloring pages
Preschool Theme Ideas
Looking for more preschool themes? You will love our ever growing themes complete with themed crafts, activities, math, literacy, and more ideas!
- Back to School Theme Preschool perfect for the first week of school
- Animal Theme for Preschoolers filled with fun Preschool Animal Activities
- Robot Preschool Theme with lots of Robot Activities for Preschoolers
- Colorful Rainbow Theme Preschool
- Get ready for a hoppin good time with this Frog Theme Preschool
- Easter Preschool Theme perfect for celebrating Easter in the spring
- Fun Pumpkin Theme Preschool for October
- Spring is here and it’s time to celebrate with a fun Picnic Theme Preschool
- Lots of fun Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers with this Earth Day Theme!
- Summer watermelon theme filled with watermelon activities for preschoolers
- Spring Theme perfect for pre-k and kindergarten age students
- Dinosaur Preschool Theme filled with HUGE fun for little learners
- Bug Theme filled with fun insect activities for preschoolers
- See all of our preschool themes!
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!