All About Me Preschool Theme Activities, Printables, Crafts
Help your preschool “learn all me” using this All About Me Preschool Theme! Your toddler, pre-k, and kindergarten child will love these engaging all about me preschool activities, books, free all about me preschool theme printables, and all about me crafts. This all about me preschool lesson is perfect for a week long study any time of the year!
All About Me Preschool Theme
Little kids are fascinated by how they’re growing and changing! I think because preschoolers are curious about growing up and the changes they’re experiencing. They want to climb, learn, grow, and explore the world! So whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love all these clever resources to make your own all about me preschool theme. This all about me lesson is filled with all about me preschool printable, activities, crafts, and more to make teaching toddlers, preschooelrs, and kindergartners FUN!
All about me Preschool
Use these fun, free, and clever all about me preschool activities and ideas for making your all about me lesson plan for preschool or toddlers and kindergartners too! You will love these handy all about me preschool theme printables, activities all about me, and cute all about me preschool crafts.
All about me preschool activities
Try one of these fun all about me preschool activities to help your child learn about how special they are, identifying emotions, their unique face, and more!
- Print emotion playdough mats
- Learn All About Me with small world play
- Do a Make a Face activity
- Enjoy playing with people play dough mats
All about me preschool crafts
As you are putting together you all about me theme, you’ll want to include cute crafts about your child. These are not only fun-to-make, but great for refining fine motor skills too!
- Make an All About Me time capsule
- Complete an All About Me Back to School craft
- Do a hand print heart craft
- Create a keepsake treasure with handprints
All about me preschool theme printables
- Using Blockly Blocks to Color All About Me Worksheet
- Wonderfully Made Lapbook
- About Me Worksheets
- All About Me Graphic Organizer
- My Body Mini Book
- Watermelon All About Me Poster
- Lego All About Me Printable
- All About Me Printable Book with Free Templates
Preschool All About Me Math Activities
- All About Me worksheets that explore math concepts
- Learn about numbers with an all about me in numbers activity
- Back to School Sudoku Puzzles
- Check out this Back to School Counting Puzzle
- Solve an All About Me printable puzzle
Preschool All About Me Literacy activities
- Make an All About Me lapbook
- Print a My 5 Senses book to read together
- Read a Human Body Emergent Reader
- Complete an All About Me poster
- Write on these All About Me worksheets
- Enjoy some All About Me back to school poetry fun
- Make an All About Me mini book
All About Me Preschool Books
Use one of these two options for using these all about me books in your all about me theme:
- Read a different book each day of the week, Monday through Friday.
- Or read your favorite book each of the week. Don’t worry about boring your kids as they love repetition so don’t worry about boring them!
Pick one or all of these 5 excellent books to read with your preschoolers.
Preschool Theme Ideas
Looking for more preschool themes? You will love our ever growing themes complete with themed crafts, activities, math, literacy, and more ideas!
- Back to School Theme Preschool perfect for the first week of school
- Animal Theme for Preschoolers filled with fun Preschool Animal Activities
- Robot Preschool Theme with lots of Robot Activities for Preschoolers
- Colorful Rainbow Theme Preschool
- Get ready for a hoppin good time with this Frog Theme Preschool
- Easter Preschool Theme perfect for celebrating Easter in the spring
- Fun Pumpkin Theme Preschool for October
- Spring is here and it’s time to celebrate with a fun Picnic Theme Preschool
- Lots of fun Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers with this Earth Day Theme!
- Summer watermelon theme filled with watermelon activities for preschoolers
- Spring Theme perfect for pre-k and kindergarten age students
- Dinosaur Preschool Theme filled with HUGE fun for little learners
- Bug Theme filled with fun insect activities for preschoolers
- See all of our preschool themes!
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Preschool is a fun way to work on letter recognition while strengthening hand muscles
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Tons of Bingo Dauber Printables to use with bingo marker, do a dot markers, or circle stickers
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers
- Plus check out our huge list of recommended Books for Preschoolers by topic