Get ready for some outrageously cute letter v crafts perfect for a letter of the week unit for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
FREE Letter V Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- FUN Alphabet Snack Mats (use with fruit loops, skittles, M&M, etc.)
Letter V Crafts
- Printable V is for volcano Letter Craft – free template to print, color, cut, and paste / tape.
- V is for vegetables is a great way to help kids get to know some common vegetables
- Or try this v is for vegetable project where kids will cut and paste vegetable pictures from a magazine like The Measured Mom
- V is for Vine is such a pretty letter craft from Preschool Play Book
- This super cute v is for vacuum letter craft is so cute!
- V is for Violin project from Totally Tots is a great way to introduce a common musical instrument
- This fun-to-make V is for Vehicles letter craft from the Lion is a Bookworm is sure to be a hit.
- This V is for Vulture is my favorite style of this classic letter craft
- If you letter v unit comes in February, try this easy to make V is for valentine letter craft
- V is for Vase craft from the Letters of Literacy really “pops”
- Here is a unique letter v craft – V is for Village
- Printable V is for vase Lowercase Letter Craft – NO PREP! Just print free printable, color, cut and paste these cute alphabet crafts.
Crafts for Letter V Theme
- V is for Volcano Hand art project that is SUPER cute!
- Fun to make V is for vase hand art project
- Adorable DIY vacuum cleaner craft out of cardboard boxes!
- Practice letters with this adorable Gardening for Letters activity
- Make prints with vegetables for your letter v unit
- Of make your own volcano
- Make a simple and beautiful glitter volcano
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!