Get ready for an epic letter of the week unit with these fun letter v crafts! We have found so many adorable letter v preschool crafts for pre-k, kindergarten, toddler, and first grade students. Working on letter recognition has never been more fun than making upper and lowercase letter v is for vulture, village, vine, vacuum, violin, vegetables, vase, volcano, and more!
Letter v crafts
As toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartens are learning the letters of the alphabet they need lots of interaction with the letter to work on visual discrimination and letter recognition! For some kids it is tough to learn the letter names, the sounds they make, and their phonemic sound. One way we like to help teach kids their ABCs is using fun alphabet letter crafts! These adorable, fun-to-make letter v crafts are a great way to introduce the letter v. These ideas are great to use as letter v crafts for toddlers or letter v craft for preschool!
Letter v preschool crafts
There are so many fun letter v craft ideas – the hardest part is figuring out which one you will make first. Most of these letter v crafts for preschool use only simple materials like construction papers, crayons, scissors, and glue!
- Printable V is for volcano Letter Craft – free template to print, color, cut, and paste / tape.
- V is for vegetables is a great way to help kids get to know some common vegetables
- Or try this v is for vegetable project where kids will cut and paste vegetable pictures from a magazine like The Measured Mom
- V is for Vine is such a pretty letter craft from Preschool Play Book
- This super cute v is for vacuum letter craft is so cute!
- V is for Violin project from Totally Tots is a great way to introduce a common musical instrument
- This fun-to-make V is for Vehicles letter craft from the Lion is a Bookworm is sure to be a hit.
- This V is for Vulture is my favorite style of this classic letter craft
- If you letter v unit comes in February, try this easy to make V is for valentine letter craft
- V is for Vase craft from the Letters of Literacy really “pops”
- Here is a unique letter v craft – V is for Village
- Printable V is for vase Lowercase Letter Craft – NO PREP! Just print free printable, color, cut and paste these cute alphabet crafts.
Crafts for Letter V Theme
As you prepare your letter of the week theme for your classroom, make sure to add in some of these fun letter v crafts for preschoolers!
- V is for Volcano Hand art project that is SUPER cute!
- Fun to make V is for vase hand art project
- Adorable DIY vacuum cleaner craft out of cardboard boxes!
- Practice letters with this adorable Gardening for Letters activity
- Make prints with vegetables for your letter v unit
- Of make your own volcano
- Make a simple and beautiful glitter volcano
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Popsicle Alphabet Tracing
- Sandcastle Preschool Letter Tracing
- LOTS more alphabet printables for preschoolers