These super cute printable mazes for preschoolers are a fun way for kids to improve fine motor skills while working on letters too. There are letter mazes for each letter A to Z. Use these printable mazes for 4 year olds as part of a letter of the week program or when your child is looking for a little extra seat work. Use these printable mazes for 5 year olds with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. Simply print pdf file with alphabet maze worksheet and crayons or markers to work on learning ABCs while having fun.
Maze printables for kids are seriously a timeless activity. Do you remember in elementary school when you got to do the “Challenge Work” if you completed your classwork early?Maze puzzle pages were ALWAYS there. Today my five year old LOVES a good maze worksheet, she actually sat over my shoulder as I made these and said, “those are for me, right?” These free printable mazes for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartnesr are a great way to strengthen hand mucles, fine motor skills, and practice alphabet letters too.
Printable mazes for 4 year olds
Letter maze worksheets pdf
As a kid connect the maze worksheets just seemed like fun. You had a challenge of getting the tiger to the forest and being able to solve the puzzle was thrilling. But now that I look at them through mom and teacher’s eyes, I see several educational benefits.
- Pre-Writing: Drawing those lines from number to number requires the same motor skills and accuracy as writing words and letters
- Fine Motor Skills: Holding a pencil or a crayon to draw the lines is HARD WORK for our littles. So giving them fun opportunities to practice is key.
- Problem Solving: Each time you take a turn you run the risk of hitting a dead end. Kids have to keep working even when they hit a dead end to find the solution
Printable mazes for 4 year olds pdf
There are 26 mazes in this alphabet preschool maze worksheet set. Each maze represents a letter of the alphabet. Your preschooler can enjoy solving maze while exploring letters and beginning sounds.
Alphabet maze printable
- Grab the FREE Maze Printables for Kids
Print the template.
- Solve the maze
- Trace the word below the maze
Alphabet Printables for Preschoolers
- Handy, Free Alphabet Chart
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Find the Letter Dinosaur Alphabet Printables
- Fruit Loop or Skittle Alphabet Mat
- Alphabet Construction Activities for Preschoolers
- Bug Find the Letter Worksheets pdf
- Tracing Alphabet Popsicles Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Watermelon Seed Alphabet Mats Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Apple is for Apple Printable teaching beginning sounds from A to Z
- Flower Begining Sound Activity
- Traceable Alphabet Preschool Apple Activity
- Letter Crafts – we have a free printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Endangered Animals Find the Letter Worksheets
- Simple preschool alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- Animal Alphabet Worksheets – dab the letter and trace the uppercase and lower case letters
- Printable Letter Mazes
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
Plus don’t miss our MANY preschool worksheets, fun alphabet printables, hands-on preschool math, clever ideas to learn colors, complete preschool themes, lots of playdoh mats, cute preschool crafts, and fantastic preschool books on our Preschool Play and Learn website.
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Learn the days of the week for kids with these super cute, free days of the week printables
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Preschool is a fun way to work on letter recognition while strengthening hand muscles
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Dot Sticker Flowers and Patterns Activities for Preschoolers
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Tons of Bingo Dauber Printables to use with bingo marker, do a dot markers, or circle stickers
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers
- Plus check out our huge list of recommended Books for Preschoolers by topic
Alphabet maze pdf
Before you grab your free preschool mazes, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.