FREE Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers & Kindergarten
Kids will get excited to practice alphabet letters, numbers, beginning sounds, and more with these adorable, FREE printable Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers. This huge pack of winter worksheets preschool are the perfect snowman worksheets for December and January. Simply print free printable winter activities for preschoolers and you are ready to play and learn with these winter worksheets for kindergarten!
Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
As parents, homeschoolers, and teachers our goal is to make learning fun for kids! After all, we want kids to be eager to learn, to remember what they’ve learned, and to be lifelong leaners. These winter worksheets for preschoolers are filled with engaging clipart and fun activities while being NO PREP; simply print and go! Whether you are a parent looking for quick snowman worksheets for preschoolers, a teacher looking for extra practice winter printables for seatwork, to add to your literacy center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool curriculum – these handy free preschool worksheets are sure to help!
Winter Worksheets Preschool
Preschool Winter Worksheets
To complete these free printable worksheets for kids you will need a pencil, pen, crayons, colored pencils or markers. Use whatever you have on hand or the material your child likes best. Use with your child or student for some fun practice during the cold months of January!
HINT: These are also a great addition to a Winter Theme or Snowman Theme.
Winter preschool worksheets
- Alphabet Igloos – kids will color in all the blocks that match the igloo. This is great for strengthening fine motor skills as well as identifying upper and lowercase letters.
- Counting Snowballs – Count the number of snowball buckets in each row and write the number in the space provided with a writing utencil. This is great for practicing counting to 5 as well as writing numbers 1-5
Counting Snowman – This super cute page allows students to not only count to 10 and trace numbers 1-10, but to visualize how as numbers grow things get bigger.
Winter worksheets for preschool
- Uppercase Mittens – Kids will be able to practice tracing capital letters from A to Z as they “decorate” the winter mittens
- Snowball Missing Letters – students will practice recalling what letter is missing as they write letters in the blank snowballs
- Winter Roll and Cover – Roll a dice and count the dots, then color a snowman that represents the number you counted. This is a great way to work on number recognition and strengthening hand muscles too.
Winter worksheets for Kindergarten
- Lowercase Snowman Tracing – practice tracing lower case letters on this adorable group of snowman
- Mittens What comes Next – students will learn their alphabet well as they practice recalling what alphabet letter comes before, after, and in between the letters shown
- Winter Beginning Sounds – Get ready for a snowball fight by coloring in all the snowballs you will need on this cute worksheet that helps prek and kinder age students practice phonics skills
- Snowman Cut & Paste – preschoolers will practice coordination cutting and pasting and then decoraing their snowman by matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Winter Hat ABCs – students will fill in the missing letters from A to Z to make sure each hat has the right letter
Winter Patterns – patterns are an important early math skill. In this cut and paste worksheet for preschoolers, kids will complete the snowman patterns
- Snowman Shape Worksheet – students will practice identifying triangles, circles, hearts, squares, and stars and then coloring by code to work on color regognition too (blue, orange, red, green, and yellow)
- Build a Snowman Counting Worksheet – students will count the objects in each square and circle the number of items they counted to practice counting to 10.
- Winter Tracing – this pre-writting worksheet is a great way to help kids build coordination and finger muscles to get ready for lots of writing in school
Winter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun winter crafts and winter activities for kids of all ages? Don’t miss these winter activity ideas!
- Kids will love making this super cute circle snowman craft!
- This easy-to-make Puffy Snow Paint is amazing! It has the best texture, dries promptly and completely, and makes the cutest little snowman crafts.
- Tons of fun snowflake crafts for kids of all ages
- Now you have a reason to get excited when it snows! Your whole family will enjoy this super-easy-to-make Snow Ice Cream recipe. YUMMY!
- Find lots more engaging winter themed ideas in these January Activities for Kids
- Silly melting snowman slime
- Come take a peak at how these glue snowman suncatcher craft turns out! Such a fun, simple idea with stunning results!
- Try this epic winter science experiment making a snow volcano
- Maple Syrup on Snow Candy
- Make this beautiful keepsake snowman handprint ornament
- Snowstorm in a jar winter science for preschoolers
- You’ve got to try this easy, DIY Snow globe craft for kids
- Magic Melting Snowballs – Winter Science Experiment
- DIY Icicle Ornaments for kids
- Paint Swatch Tree Winter Craft for Preschoolers
Looking for more fun winter science projects for kids? We’ve got lots of fun ideas for you to try!
- Melting Snowman Winter Science Experiment
- Snowman Eruptions – Simple Winter Science Experiments
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Easy Exploding Snowman – Winter Science Experiment
- Snowman Measuring Snowfall – Winter STEM Activity
- Erupting Snow Winter Science Experiment
- How to Make Frost in a Can Winter Science Experiment
- Winter Snow Slime Recipe Activity for Kids
Preschool Winter Crafts
- Suncatcher Snowman Craft for Preschoolers
- Winter Snow Slime Recipe Activity for Kids
- FUN Snowman Launcher – Winter Activities for Preschoolers
- Construction Paper Snowman Wreath Craft for Kids this Winter
- Bauble Christmas Ornament Craft with FREE Printables
- Snowman Handmade Greeting Cards Winter Craft for Kids
- Colorful Chromatography Snowflake Craft for Kids
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources! Plus don’t miss these winter books for preschoolers.
- Free Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Snowflake Counting Worksheet and activities
- Sneak in some fun winter learning with these super cute, Free snow globe letter find snow worksheets
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Mitten letter matching printable
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Free printable shape puzzles for winter
- Alphabet igloo printable puzzles for pre-k and kindergartners
- Polar Bear Winter Literacy activities for preschoolers
- Count to 10 Preschool Snowman Craft
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Snowman Math Craft for practicing addition and subtraction
- Winter Telling Time Worksheets
- Snowflake Dab the Letter
- Cute Shape Puzzles – Snowman Activities for Preschoolers
- Free Snowman Coloring Pages
- Hands-on Snowman button counting
- Build a Snowman with these Beginning Sounds Winter Activities for Preschoolers
- Snowman winter math activities for preschoolers
Winter Activities for Preschoolers
- Cute winter playdough mats for kids
- Snowball counting activity for preschool winter themes
- Free snap cube pattern cards for winter
- Alphabet Winter Worksheets for Preschool
- Snowglobe Counting – winter math activities for preschoolers
- Snow Theme Preschool
Winter worksheets for kindergarten pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Thank you, Beth! I truly appreciate your kindness and generosity with your time, talent, and these free worksheets. You are a Godsend!
A Pre-K teacher from New Jersey!
So glad I can help =)
Thank you Beth! These sheets are wonderful and my niece is going to enjoy them immensely! 🙂
Thank you so much!! These worksheets are really great!
Thank you for being so generous by sharing these – my daughter had so much fun with these!