Kids will get excited to practice alphabet letters, numbers, beginning sounds, and more with these adorable, FREE printable Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers. This huge pack of winter worksheets preschool are the perfect snowman worksheets for pre-k, simply download pdf file, print, and learn!
Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
As parents, homeschoolers, and teachers our goal is to make learning fun for kids! After all, we want kids to be eager to learn, to remember what they’ve learned, and to be lifelong leaners. These winter worksheets for preschoolers are filled with engaging clipart and fun activities while being NO PREP; simply print and go! Whether you are a parent looking for quick snowman worksheets for preschoolers, a teacher looking for extra practice winter printables for seatwork, to add to your literacy center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool curriculum – these handy free preschool worksheets are sure to help!
Winter Worksheets Preschool
Preschool Winter Worksheets
To complete these free printable worksheets for kids you will need a pencil, pen, crayons, colored pencils or markers. Use whatever you have on hand or the material your child likes best. Use with your child or student for some fun practice during the cold months of January!
HINT: These are also a great addition to a Winter Theme or Snowman Theme.
Winter Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Igloos – kids will color in all the blocks that match the igloo. This is great for strengthening fine motor skills as well as identifying upper and lowercase letters.
- Counting Snowballs – Count the number of snowball buckets in each row and write the number in the space provided with a writing utencil. This is great for practicing counting to 5 as well as writing numbers 1-5
Counting Snowman – This super cute page allows students to not only count to 10 and trace numbers 1-10, but to visualize how as numbers grow things get bigger.
Snowman Worksheets Preschool
- Uppercase Mittens – Kids will be able to practice tracing capital letters from A to Z as they “decorate” the winter mittens
- Snowball Missing Letters – students will practice recalling what letter is missing as they write letters in the blank snowballs
- Winter Roll and Cover – Roll a dice and count the dots, then color a snowman that represents the number you counted. This is a great way to work on number recognition and strengthening hand muscles too.
Snowman Worksheets for Kids
- Lowercase Snowman Tracing – practice tracing lower case letters on this adorable group of snowman
- Mittens What comes Next – students will learn their alphabet well as they practice recalling what alphabet letter comes before, after, and in between the letters shown
- Winter Beginning Sounds – Get ready for a snowball fight by coloring in all the snowballs you will need on this cute worksheet that helps prek and kinder age students practice phonics skills
- Snowman Cut & Paste – preschoolers will practice coordination cutting and pasting and then decoraing their snowman by matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Winter Hat ABCs – students will fill in the missing letters from A to Z to make sure each hat has the right letter
Winter Patterns – patterns are an important early math skill. In this cut and paste worksheet for preschoolers, kids will complete the snowman patterns
- Snowman Shape Worksheet – students will practice identifying triangles, circles, hearts, squares, and stars and then coloring by code to work on color regognition too (blue, orange, red, green, and yellow)
- Build a Snowman Counting Worksheet – students will count the objects in each square and circle the number of items they counted to practice counting to 10.
- Winter Tracing – this pre-writting worksheet is a great way to help kids build coordination and finger muscles to get ready for lots of writing in school
Snowman Activity for Preschool
- Easy Circle Sticker Snowman Craft
- Plastic Cup Snowman Craft
- EASY Glue Snowman Crafts for Preschoolers
- YUM! How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- 100 Winter Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Making historic SNOW CANDY!
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- Snow Dough for Kids
- Amazingly EASY Puffy Snow Paint Recipe
- LOTS of Snowflake Crafts A to Z
- Super Cool Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Cute Snow globe Craft for Kids
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
Download Winter Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!