You will love these creative and fun to make 25 letter K crafts! So many adorable letter crafts for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids!
FREE Letter K Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- FUN Alphabet Snack Mats (use with fruit loops, skittles, M&M, etc.)
Letter K Crafts
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter K is for koala craft – just print, color, cut and paste!
- Deliciously cute K is for Kiwi letter craft from The Simple Parent
- Fun-to-make K is for Kiss letter craft from Mamas Fun World
- K is for King craft with so many options
- Super cute Letter K Kite craft
- Trailing tail of K’s letter craft for kids
- What a unique craft – k is for kick project
- Super clever K is for karate craft for your little athlete
- K is for Kitten is a simple craft for your little feline lover
- K is for Kangaroo craft with a super cute pouch for Roo too
- Free Printable Lowercase Letter K is for kite – EASY craft to print, color, cut and paste!
Crafts for Letter K Theme
- Fun-to-make shiny k is for key craft
- Darling Koala hand art craft kids can make with their own two hands
- This super cute kite craft has so many options including this uppercase K craft
- K is for Kiss – super cute and easy Hershey kiss craft
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!