FREE Spring Flower Counting & Tracing Numbers 1-10 Worksheets
Toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age childn need lots of practice learning to count 1-10! These super cute, spring flower theme count and trace activity is a great way to make learning fun and simple this April, May, and June. These tracing numbers 1-10 have space for children to count the flower petals and trace numbers 1 to 10. Simply print pdf file with tracing numbers 1-10 worksheets and you are ready to play and learn with a spring activities for preschoolers.
Spring tracing worksheets
Spring is such a lovely time of the year, a great time to get outside and have some fun. Pack a picnic and head to the park for a relaxing morning. when gets get tired head back home to continue with an indoor spring activity for preschool with these cute flower printables! Use these tracing numbers 1-10 worksheets to practice writing numbers to to ten with a fun spring printable! First students will count the flower petals. Then they will do the tracing numbers 1-10 practice. Each trace numbers 1 to 10 page features a different number with three diffrent ways to trace so toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners can stnregthen fine motor skills and master writing numbers!
Spring counting worksheets
Spring Tracing Sheets
These NO PREP pre writing worksheets are perfect for busy moms and teachers! Just print the free printable and print the pages you’d like.
HINT: You can use these as spring tracing worksheets or cut out each line as a tracing strip – there are three strips per page. If you make them into strips, I highly recommend laminating these strips for durability. Plus then you can use them with dry erase markers making this activity REUSABLE!!
Tracing numbers 1-10 pdf
There are three different versions of these counting and tracing strips of varying degrees of difficulty:
- writing inside the numbers
- tracing the numbers
- learning to write in lines
So, depending on the level of your child’s handwriting skills, choose the one of these tracing 1 to 10 that is best suited to them. If they are just learning to write, they could work through the first lot of strips before proceeding to the next ones.
Spring Tracing Pages
To use this pre writing activities, have your child count the number of red petals on the flower and then trace over the number with a pencil or marker or a dry erase marker, if you have laminated them. If laminated, wipe clean and repeat as often as you like. These fun counting and tracing strips could be kept them together by punching a small hole in the top left hand corner of each strip and using a binder ring or in a zip lock bag for use while away from home.
Looking for more fun math activities for preschoolers? Check out these fun ideas!
- Shape Scavenger Hunt using our shape flaschards to look for shapes with this fun shape game
- Cute Sandcastle tracing numbers 1-10 – practice counting and tracing numbers-1-20 with this super cute summer themed math activity
- Count to 10 Spider Counting Playdough Maths – kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these super cute playdough mats
- Do a dot printables numbers using bingo dauber markers are a fun way for kids to practice counting
- Dinosaur Roll & Cover number recognition games
- Body Number Identification Activity
- Bug Themed Number Activity
- Super cute and CLEVER Fingerprint Counting Printables
- FUN Pirate Number Sense Activities
- Strawberry preschool counting activities – this art and math activity is perfect for summer learning
- Watermelon Counting Playdough Mats – kids will have fun using playdough to practice counting
- Goldfish counting printable – this clever activity allows kids to use goldfish to practice counting and one to one correspondence
- Lego Numbers Counting Activity for Preschoolers use duplo blocks to practice counting and include a space for tracing numbers 1-10
- Silly Worm counting activity for preschoolers with stickers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets – these math worksheets allow kids to work on number recognition while revealing hidden pictures
- Printable Donut Counting Activity for Preschoolers and Kindergartners
- Number Mazes – fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Umbrella Letter Matching Printable
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Free printable tracing numbers 1-20 worksheets pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Thank you so much for these amazing learning materials, my kids and I love them. Thank you for allowing them to be free, I’ve been looking all over for different ways to teach them without costing me a house note. Thank you for sharing your gift, and may God continue to bless you
YOu are welcome!