Alpha Bats: Halloween ABC Order Worksheets
Make learning extra fun by sneaking in a free printable Halloween activity with your preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children this October. Alpha Bats is a literacy activity that helps kids work on ABC Order by determining what comes before and what comes next. Simply print pdf file and print the free math worksheets to make kids go batty for math practice!
Halloween is the first holiday of the season and it is so fun to incorporate a little bit of spooky into your preschool activities. For the Alpha Bats Halloween Worksheets for Preschoolers we will be working on alphabetical order. While ABC order isn’t a prerequisite skill for reading, it is a helpful skill as students get older and are conducting research. Alphabetical order is also used to read a table of contents or while sifting through phone contacts. This alphabetical order worksheet will start at the most basic level of ABC order by asking students to simply sequence the letters as kindergartner work on what comes before and what comes next to complete these cute Halloween worksheets for kindergartners.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep worksheets to sneak in an educational activity for extra practice, literacy center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Halloween Worksheets for Preschoolers
Simply print the page in black and white to save on printer ink costs.
What Comes Before
Now you can either laminate the page (or stick it in a page protector) and use with a dry erase marker to use the printable over and over again. Or if you prefer, you can make multiple copies and add in the letters you want to work on. So if at this point in the year your child has only learned letters A-F, you can just work on those letters! In that case, set out with pencil or markers.
What Comes Next
Halloween Worksheets for Kindergartners
TIP: If your child isn’t ready to write letters independently, you can write the missing letters on dot stickers or use letter magnets.
Spider Activities for Kids
- Spider Shape Sorting Activity – help the spider trap the items in his web that are the same shape as his web
- Spider Counting Activities for Preschoolers using playdough
- S is for Spider Handprint art
- Spooky Spider Counting Game
- Spider Shapes Worksheets for Preschool
- Life Cycle of a Spider Worksheet
- Fun, hands on Spider for Kids unit
- Easy Spider Slime Slime
- Glow in the Dark Spider Web
- Animal classification worksheets
- Animal Classification Cootie Catchers
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
Halloween Preschool Activity
- Thanksgiving Playdough Activity Cards
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Candy Corn Edible Playdough
- Free Printable Thanksgiving BINGO
- Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Thanksgiving Story for Kids
- Thanksgiving First Grade Printable Word Family Activity
- Pumpkin Candy Counting
- Roll a Jack-O-Lantern
- Pumpkin Name Activity
Halloween Themed Preschool Worksheet
Before you grab your worksheet about ABC order, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.