These super cute, FREE printable letter tracing cards are a fun way for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students to practice tracing upper and lowercase letters while learning some fun winter vocabulary too. Print pdf file with winter printables to trace and erase for lots of practicing writing ABCs. Each winter worksheet has a cute snowman, igloo, letters to trace, and a winter item that starts with the featured alphabet letter.
Make learning to write alphabet letters fun with these super cute winter printables for children to trace and erase uppercase and lower case letters A to Z. Parents, teachers, and homeschoolers can use the letter tracing cards as extra practice, literacy center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your phonics curriculum.
Winter literacy activities
Using scissors cut each individual card apart. Each alphabet card contains a featured letter and a winter picture and word that that begins with the same alphabet letter as well as a traceable upper and lowercase letter.
Winter Activity for Preschool
Aren’t these alphabet tracing cards too cute?! They allow kids to practicing tracing lower case and capital letters again and again. In addition, they begin to introduce letter sounds and allow students to get an example of words with the same beginning sounds. THis is such a great way to introduce phonemic awareness and phonics while having fun with this educational winter activity.
Winter Activities for Kindergartners
Parents, teachers, and homeschoolers will love these LOW PREP, reusable handwriting worksheets. Simply use your dry erase marker or crayons to trace the upper case letter on each card.
Next, students will trace lowercase letters. Don’t forget to tell your students the sound the letter makes and introduce the featured word / picture at the top of the page with the same beginning letter sound.
I suggest hole punching the top of each card and putting the cards together on a binder ring to make your own alphabet tracing book.
Winter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun winter crafts and winter activities for kids of all ages? Don’t miss these winter activity ideas!
- Kids will love making this super cute circle snowman craft!
- This easy-to-make Puffy Snow Paint is amazing! It has the best texture, dries promptly and completely, and makes the cutest little snowman crafts.
- Tons of fun snowflake crafts for kids of all ages
- Now you have a reason to get excited when it snows! Your whole family will enjoy this super-easy-to-make Snow Ice Cream recipe. YUMMY!
- Find lots more engaging winter themed ideas in these January Activities for Kids
- Silly melting snowman slime
- Come take a peak at how these glue snowman suncatcher craft turns out! Such a fun, simple idea with stunning results!
- Try this epic winter science experiment making a snow volcano
- Maple Syrup on Snow Candy
- Make this beautiful keepsake snowman handprint ornament
- Snowstorm in a jar winter science for preschoolers
- You’ve got to try this easy, DIY Snow globe craft for kids
- Magic Melting Snowballs – Winter Science Experiment
- DIY Icicle Ornaments for kids
- Paint Swatch Tree Winter Craft for Preschoolers
Looking for more fun winter science projects for kids? We’ve got lots of fun ideas for you to try!
- Melting Snowman Winter Science Experiment
- Snowman Eruptions – Simple Winter Science Experiments
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Easy Exploding Snowman – Winter Science Experiment
- Snowman Measuring Snowfall – Winter STEM Activity
- Erupting Snow Winter Science Experiment
- How to Make Frost in a Can Winter Science Experiment
- Winter Snow Slime Recipe Activity for Kids
Preschool Winter Crafts
- Suncatcher Snowman Craft for Preschoolers
- Winter Snow Slime Recipe Activity for Kids
- FUN Snowman Launcher – Winter Activities for Preschoolers
- Construction Paper Snowman Wreath Craft for Kids this Winter
- Bauble Christmas Ornament Craft with FREE Printables
- Snowman Handmade Greeting Cards Winter Craft for Kids
- Colorful Chromatography Snowflake Craft for Kids
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources! Plus don’t miss these winter books for preschoolers.
- Free Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Snowflake Counting Worksheet and activities
- Sneak in some fun winter learning with these super cute, Free snow globe letter find snow worksheets
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Mitten letter matching printable
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Free printable shape puzzles for winter
- Alphabet igloo printable puzzles for pre-k and kindergartners
- Polar Bear Winter Literacy activities for preschoolers
- Count to 10 Preschool Snowman Craft
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Snowman Math Craft for practicing addition and subtraction
- Winter Telling Time Worksheets
- Snowflake Dab the Letter
- Cute Shape Puzzles – Snowman Activities for Preschoolers
- Free Snowman Coloring Pages
- Hands-on Snowman button counting
- Build a Snowman with these Beginning Sounds Winter Activities for Preschoolers
- Snowman winter math activities for preschoolers
Winter Activities for Preschoolers
- Cute winter playdough mats for kids
- Snowball counting activity for preschool winter themes
- Free snap cube pattern cards for winter
- Alphabet Winter Worksheets for Preschool
- Snowglobe Counting – winter math activities for preschoolers
- Snow Theme Preschool
Winter Alphabet Tracing
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!