These super cute, FREE printable, and reusable Winter Alphabet Tracing Cards are a great way for preschool and kindergarten age kids to practice tracing letters with a fun winter theme.
Free Alphabet Printables
Kids need lots of practice identifying, tracing, and writing alphabet letters to gain fluency and provide a solid foundation for all future learning. Instead of having to create your own resources, or spending a small fortune on alphabet books and alphabet practice sheets, we’ve created TONS of free alphabet printables to help your toddler, preschoolers, and kindergartners get the practice they need for free. All you need is a printer and the resources on our sites:
- Preschool Play and Learn’s FREE Alphabet Printables
- Kindergarten Worksheets and Games’ FREE Alphabet Printables
- 123 Homeschool 4 Me’s FREE Alphabet Printables
Using scissors cut each individual card apart. Each alphabet card contains a featured letter and a winter picture and word that that begins with the same alphabet letter as well as a traceable upper and lowercase letter.
Aren’t these alphabet tracing cards too cute?! They allow kids to practicing tracing lower case and capital letters again and again. In addition, they begin to introduce letter sounds and allow students to get an example of words with the same beginning sounds. THis is such a great way to introduce phonemic awareness and phonics while having fun with this educational winter activity.
Free Handwriting Worksheets
Parents, teachers, and homeschoolers will love these LOW PREP, reusable handwriting worksheets. Simply use your dry erase marker or crayons to trace the upper case letter on each card.
Alphabet Tracing Book
Next, students will trace lowercase letters. Don’t forget to tell your students the sound the letter makes and introduce the featured word / picture at the top of the page with the same beginning letter sound.
I suggest hole punching the top of each card and putting the cards together on a binder ring to make your own alphabet tracing book.
Winter Printables for Preschoolers
Looking for more fun, FREE winter printable to make learning fun in January? Try some of our favorites:
- ABC Printable Snowman Coloring Pages
- Winter Worksheets for Preschool
- Snowman Printable Counting Book
- Snowman Shape Games
- Winter Color by Number Worksheets
- Snowman Tracing Letters
- Winter Mitten Alphabet Matching
- Snowman Preschool Worksheets
- Winter Playdough Mats
- Beginning Sounds Snowmen
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.
Download Winter Alphabet Tracing
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!