Is your preschooler fascinated by pretty flowers? Then grab the opportunity to study flowers with this delightful flower theme preschool. In this flower theme for preschool you will find preschool flower theme worksheets, fun flower activities for preschool, beautiful preschool flower crafts, flower math, and flower litreacy activities too!
Flower theme preschool
In this preschool flower theme you will find lots of creative ideas to practice math and literacy skills along with flower science while making pretty flower crafts for preschoolers, engaging preschool flower activities, ! This flower theme is perfect for some spring learning with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners too!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love spending a week creating beautiful flower crafts, hands-on flower activities, and loads of flower educational activities for kids with this flower theme for preschool! THere are so many engaging flower activities for preschoolers and ideas in this preschool flowers unit.
Flower crafts for preschoolers
While completing your flowers theme for preschool, make sure to include some fun arts and crafts to strengthen hand muscles and improve fine motor skills while having fun creating something pretty they can be proud of!
- Learn the parts of a flower with The Best Parts of a Flower Craft from Natural Beach Living
- Make flowers out of cupcake liners from The Art Kit Blog
- Enjoy this cheerful flowers in the garden craft with your preschooler fron Non Toy Gifts
- And Grandma will love this handprint flower bouquet source
- Make hyacinth flowers with styrofoam balls source
- Try these paper plate flowers from Red Ted Art
- Combine art and nature with this fun craft from KC Edventures
- Create spring flowers out of paper plates and fingerprints from My Bored Toddler
- Recycle your egg cartons by making flowers from Artsy Craftsy Mom
Flower Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Dandelion flower craft project
Practice counting, writing numbers, addition, and more with these fun flower math activities for kids!
- Check out this easy flower counting math activity from Teaching 2 and 3 year olds
- Spring Flower Number Sense Activity for 11-20 printable
- Practice writing numbers with a free flower writing numbers printable
- Challenge your preschoolers with number puzzles
- Plant flowers in this number line activity – fun math game for spring
- And don’t miss these free flower number bonds!
Practice ABCs, words families, rhyming, and more with these flower literacy activities.
- Study the letter D with Daffodils from Homeschool Preschool
- Practice ending word sounds with this flower activity from Capri Plus 3
- Play a spring flowers sight words game
- Enjoy this free flower word family worksheets cut and paste activity
- Teach Rhyming with this fun Flower Rhymes Printable
- Your child will love making alphabet flower vases with you from Growing Book by Book
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Parts of a Plant Worksheet to learn about how flowers grow
- Free Sunflower Life Cycle Worksheets
- Flower Life cycle Lift-the-Flap Book free printable
- And don’t miss this flower flip book printable
Flower activities for preschool
You’ve got to try some of these creative preschool flower activities. These flower activities preschool are perfect for spring themes in March, April, and May!
- Improve your children’s fine motor skills with a flower art project from Moss Wood Connections
- Try these easy flower science activities from Natural Beach Living
- Create spring play dough flowers from Fun with Mama
- Build flowers out of pool noodles from J Daniel 4s Mom
- Play a Bee and Flower Game from Artsy Craftsy Mama
- Enjoy process art together using dandelions from The Keeper of the Memories
- Use potatoes to paint spring flowers from A Dab of Glue will Do
- And don’t forget to make a flower themed busy bag! from Best Toys for Kids
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
Preschool flower theme worksheets
Looking for some flower printables and flower worksheets? You will love these free resources!
- Here’s a delightful Flower Names – Name Building Printable from A Dab of Glue will Do
- Practice color matching with a flower, butterfly, and moths printable from The Wise Owl Factory
- Free Match the Flower Preschool Printable
- Mary Mary Quite Contrary Free Printable Game from Best Toys for Toddlers
- Here’s an easy handprint keepsake printable for Mother’s Day from Mommys BUndle
Flower Books for Preschoolers
Choose between these two options for using books in your Flower theme:
- Read a different book each day of the week, Monday through Friday.
- Or read your favorite book (s) each of the week. Don’t worry about boring your kids as they love repetition so don’t worry about boring them!
Choose one or all of these 5 excellent books to read with your preschoolers:
Preschool Theme Ideas
Looking for more preschool themes? You will love our ever growing themes complete with themed crafts, activities, math, literacy, and more ideas!
- Back to School Theme Preschool perfect for the first week of school
- Animal Theme for Preschoolers filled with fun Preschool Animal Activities
- Robot Preschool Theme with lots of Robot Activities for Preschoolers
- Colorful Rainbow Theme Preschool
- Get ready for a hoppin good time with this Frog Theme Preschool
- Easter Preschool Theme perfect for celebrating Easter in the spring
- Fun Pumpkin Theme Preschool for October
- Spring is here and it’s time to celebrate with a fun Picnic Theme Preschool
- Lots of fun Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers with this Earth Day Theme!
- Summer watermelon theme filled with watermelon activities for preschoolers
- Spring Theme perfect for pre-k and kindergarten age students
- Dinosaur Preschool Theme filled with HUGE fun for little learners
- Bug Theme filled with fun insect activities for preschoolers
- See all of our preschool themes!
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!